Sunday, January 11, 2009

I guess it depends on how you define "sexy"

If by sexy you picture a 30 year old woman with a balloon for a belly, then yes that will just about describe me around the time of my birthday this year. So much for waiting for the weight loss to have a second child. You've probably guess it now......I'm PREGGERS!!!!

In light of that I'm thinking I may still post on here from time to time and temporarily change the topics to having a healthy, nutritionally sound pregnancy. Although, I do admit that one of the first things I did upon finding out I was preggo was get a cup of ice cream that wasn't measured out...lol!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ICE CREAM and LOTS OF IT!!! That was my favorite when I was pregnant. Who am I kidding?? I want it all the time. Congrats on being pregnant! Pregnancy is truly a miracle! God Bless :)