Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Boo "Helped" With Today's Workout

Well, I got in a workout today and that was exciting. I did 20 minutes worth. Boo was awake and thought that I needed help. So he enjoyed pouncing on my tummy while I was doing crunches on my balance ball. Then, while I was marching around the room pumping my arms in the air (to keep my heart rate up inbetween crunches), he insisted on being held. So I found myself marching around the room, holding him on one side, and pumping the arm on the other side (think weight lifting type movements without the weights). I'm sure that I looked absolutely ridiculous. Boo thought it was lots of fun though. It's hard to hate working out when your little one is enjoying it so much! He even joined me for my squats. He enjoyed going up on down with me. Needless to say, my butt and thighs hurt. Finally Boo decided to go play while I finished my workout. I thought I'd give myself a bit of relaxation/stretching during my work out and do a bit of yoga. So there I am in the middle of downward dog in all of its relaxing glory when I get whacked in the back of my head with a push toy. Really hard! The push toy got put away for the duration of the afternoon.

No comments: